Sunday 3 April 2016

Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting and just have faith that things will work out.


About me
    Hello, everyone. My name is Tsen Sin Yie. I am from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. I’m 22 years old. I started study Bachelor In Early Childhood education in the last year 2015 of June and now I'm in the third semester at Unitar International University. Besides that, I have one younger sister which is nine years old and she is 13 years younger sister which is nine years old and she is 13 years younger than me but I am 22 years old. I feel happy and annoying to have a younger sister that always can let me feel fun, sad or even angry. So now I'm going to tell what i do before I step into university life. When i graduated from Pre-U life and wait for my result I had try search many kinds of the job such as sales, office work but they don't accept me due they want to have long-term staff. Lastly, i found a job that works as a tutor for teaching the primary student. As first, i doesn't have any experience to teach students and my boss give me an opportunity to learn from it. Everyday i learn to teach and communicate with students and through that way I had found my interest in this job field. I had work a year for being tutor then i found my goal and direction. So I decided to study about education and I found Unitar provide the course in Early Childhood Education that can let me fulfill my dream to become a teacher .

My Goals And Philosophy
                                 


   Everyone have their own goals that set in heart and mind. For what I have set for my goal is to complete my Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education this 3 years. To complete all of this, I have to study hard to achieve my goal. I want to become a teacher when I successful from graduated. I also have a large target in my is open a kindergarten with my partner although it will meet many challenge and obstacles but I believe I will achieve my goal through what I have learned during the study. Lastly, my goal is to see every child have the chance to study no matter is rich or poor and be educate in the right away.







Philosophy


  My philosophy is nurture self before nurture children. It is important to nurture self because children will imitate teacher as a role model in their life. Children who have a good teacher will lead them to a good life. The teacher has to guide children from learning but not to start from scolding. Thus, a teacher has to start from the conversation to go into the inner child approach. As a teacher have to be patient while guide children to learn. It is the important key to influencing the children in their life.

  

1 comment:

  1. Halo, first of all I would like to say that, reading your philosophy just realize me about to become a teacher we need to nurture our selves first before nurture children. Because what we give to the children is what the children will get. So i'm totally agree with that. Other than that, about your goals, I have a faith on that. I'm sure that you can achieve it. Just remember, noting is easy but I know you can do it. I cheer you up!!

    ReplyDelete